The winter solstice is the day with the fewest hours of sunlight in the whole year, making it the “shortest day” of the year. It marks the symbolic death and rebirth of the Sun and is all about preparing for 2023 and focusing on your ambitions.
In a spiritual sense, no matter your tradition, this is a season to reflect on who you are and where you'd like to go. Let’s bring some ambition, success, and goals into your world for 2023.
Here are some things you can do to prepare:
1. Cleanse & declutter your home.
2. Press the "listen button." to your higher self - unplug, meditate, journal and release what no longer serves you.
3. Shine your own light in the darkness with I am affirmations for yourself and for others.
4. Create an abundance elixir:
To welcome an abundant winter season, mix the following in a glass bowl or container:
- 3 drops vetiver essential oil
- 2 drops patchouli oil
- 1 drop ginger oil
- Mix with ⅛ cup of a base oil (I use almond but you can use any carrier oil)
Rub onto a green candle and burn while affirming: "Money comes to me easily, in multiple ways. Increasing the ways, I give and receive."
Other Suggested Uses
- Add a drop to the money in your wallet or in a cash drawer.
- Diffuse 8─20 drops to enhance abundance in your life.
- Add drops to the paint before you paint your walls and allow abundance to flow in.
I invite you to subscribe to my newsletter and/or follow my socials: www.instagram.com/nancychristinebrady www.facebook.com/nancychristinebrady