Psychic Code of Ethics
The Psychic Declaration of Principles
1. I am working to enhance the image of the metaphysical community by living with personal and professional integrity.
2. I am treating all persons equally without prejudice or discrimination because of sex, race, ethnic background, color, religious affiliation, or sexual preference.
3. I am scrupulously avoiding fraudulent claims, practices, and promises, and I always strive for quality in readings and all metaphysical and spiritual work.
4. I am encouraging seekers to accept total responsibility for their lives and the choices they must make in their lives.
5. I am honoring others’ points of view, even those that differ from mine.
6. I am setting reasonable fees with no hidden costs or surprise fees. I do not keep the client falsely engaged just to increase my fee.
7. I am keeping all readings confidential and discreet.
8. I am not claiming 100% accuracy because no one has or is meant to have all the answers all the time. Spirit, God, and/or the Universe has a plan that is not always revealed to us.
9. I am not a licensed therapist, psychiatrist, or medical doctor and therefore do notprovide a diagnosisor psychological counseling.
10. I do not counsel that someone is about to die or has a terminal disease even if I feel serious illness may be present.
11. I never try to force clients to accept what I am telling them.
12. I keep the clients’ welfare in mind first. In cases where I feel I cannot psychically serve the customer, I advise them honestly and either refund their money or refer them to another psychic counselor.
13. Finally, I promise toworkconscientiously forthehighest and best good of my clients.