A New Year! Get Grounded and Carry On
It's a New Year and 2022 is going to be amazing! I am working on this year being about my health. As an Empath and Medium I have not practiced what I have preached about self-care and it's time to get back on track.
In the past, I have used unhealthy foods to quickly ground myself after readings. This has resulted in extra inches and pounds, so 2022 is about returning to being the healthiest me possible! BTW- hug a tree it results in less pounds and immediately grounds you! Oh the things I've learned along the way~lol.
I will be posting my favourite crystals, development exercises, tips, tricks and the odd new found recipe each week. I hope you enjoy this journey with me and as always, take what you can and leave the rest.
Let's start at the beginning by grounding ourselves and then getting on with 2022.
Hematite helps to absorb negative energy and calms you in times of stress or worry. Carry Hematite when in need of balance or when having difficulty focusing energies.
Hematite is good for working with the Root Chakra because it can help you to stay grounded in many situations.
Red Jasper is full of grounding Earth energy. Red Jasper can connect one to the vibrations of the Earth, bringing a greater understanding of the necessity of natural events.
Red Jasper aids in resolving difficult situations and can be used to ground and stabilize the Aura.
Red Jasper can also be used to stimulate the Root Chakra, but many use it as a calming stone as well.
Smokey Quartz emits a high level of energy, yet it functions slowly and gently. Many work with Smokey Quartz because it is known to ground you with Earth Energies.
Use Smokey Quartz to absorb and flush out negative energy from you aura.
Working with both the Crown and Root Chakras, Smokey Quartz can ground and integrate messages and/or spiritual energy received in higher chakras into the lower chakras, and helps anchor expanded consciousness into the physical body. The grounding energies of Smokey Quartz are often used to facilitate the manifestation of one's dreams and goals.
Along with your grounding crystals, whenever you are feeling overwhelmed, try this simple grounding exercise that you can do in less than 10 minutes.
You can also try a nature walk meditation or placing your bare feet in the grass, which is one of my favorite grounding methods.
1. Sit (or stand) in a quiet place–you can do this outside, in nature if you would like.
2. Visualize roots streaming from the bottoms of your feet, continuing to grow downwards, connecting the soles of your feet deep into the core of the Earth. I like to imagine the center of the Earth as a giant piece of Rose Quartz.
3. Breathe in through your nose and out through your mouth.
4. Visualize all the negativity, anxiety and stress flowing from the top of your head down through the roots and dissolving into Mother Earth.
5. Visualize pink healing light from the Rose Quartz coming back up the roots through the soles of your feet, running up your legs to your crown and filling you with healing, vibrating energy.